Welcome To Electronic Paradise Online Store
Philips HL7699/00 750-Watt Mixer Grinder (White/Grey) by PHILIPS
Efficient Dry and Wet Mixing
A good quality mixer grinder can be an indispensable asset in the kitchen. The number of chores it can accomplish seems endless. If you are looking for a rugged and durable one, then the Philips HL7699 mixer grinder is a good choice. With efficient functioning, this Philips mixer grinder is ideal for all kinds of usage, be it grinding chutneys for your dosas or dry masala for your curry. It has multiple power settings along with a separate feature for whipping ingredients. The Philips HL7699 is versatile, powerful and fast and would cut down the time you spend in the kitchen.
Modern Design and Easy Storage
Mixers are often subject to hostile environments in the kitchen. Thanks to a tough ABS body, this Philips mixer grinder looks brand new even after months of usage. Its super stylish looks are complemented by a space saving design that occupies minimal space on your kitchen shelf. This 750watt mixer grinder works well at an operating voltage of 230volts. The 3 stainless steel mixer jars with different capacities for separate tasks make it a power packed performer. Easy to use, clean, maintain and powerful in performance, this 3 jar mixer grinder is a good buy.
- Brand: Philips
- Colour: White
- Power: 750W
- Voltage: 230V
- Cord Length: 1.2m
- Sturdy ABS body
- Flow breakers included in jars
- Additional Features: Dry grinding, chutney grinding, wet grinding and auto cut off
Availability: 3 in stock (can be backordered)
- Power: 750 watts; Operating Voltage 230 volts
- Warranty 2 Years
- Includes: Chutney jar (0.5 litre), Main jar (75 litre), Middle jar (0 litre)
- Specially designed for tough grinding
- ABS body for sturdiness
- Jars designed with flow breakers
- Cascade body design for easy cleaning of the mixer
- Auto cut off protection for safety of motor life
- Provides best in class grinding performance
- Sturdy ABS body to withstand heavy grinding applications
- Enhances the life of the motor
- Specially designed body assembly which is user-friendly and easy to clean
- Jar design with flow breakers ensures maximum grinding performance
- This product does not require installation. please contact brand customer care for any product related queires.
- Do not worry if you experience some burning smell when you run your mixer grinder for the 1st time .This is due to the motor varnish getting heated for the 1st time. The problem should not recur in subsequent uses. If it does, please contact Brand Service Centre
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.